Last year we thought it was a great idea to have Game Night with Grams as often as we could. This was our 3rd Game Night and so much fun.... For those of my cousins who have not attended game night, shame on you!!! Its fun and Grams loves it and so do WE!!
My hubby attended game night for the first time, we had 3 men in attendance which was FUN!!
We play Mexican Train with Dominoes, great game if you haven't played it when you cant play you have to put up your Mexican on the train. Since I live in a house with McKade I had a Badger instead of a Mexican. This is my badger face!! Rick attended for the second time, love Rick he is a great add on to our family!!
Makenzie came again, she didn't win this time though...
Grams and Nikki. Nikki swore tonight in front of Grams and her Mom!! Ok I dared her and she did it:) I then got a lecture from her Mom about being a better example!!
Kelly & Cali-the two PREGOS. Kelly found out today she is having a girl, as is Cali!!
The only ones missing from this picture is Jessy and Mark. They had to go home early to get the kids to bed. They have schedules something we have no idea what those are in our house...Love game night, thanks to those who came. Love you Gram and I love this new tradition!!
1 comment:
yeah I don't think I ever said how cute your christmas card was. Darling. You guys are all so good looking!
Post a Comment