Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Girls Shopping Trip 2010

A bunch of girls in my ward go shopping every January and stock up on all the good after Christmas sales, this year Patty and I were invited along. So the trip consists of SHOPPING, Food, Overnight stay, MORE SHOPPING, more Food and FUN!!!!! Not to mention endless LAUGHS, endless CHATTER and MORE SHOPPING!!


Here we all are at American Eagle trying out tube tops for the summer...
Jennifer Berrong, Brittani Lots, Bonnie Morgan,
Brenda Sparrow, Patty Murphy and Janine Porter

Here we are at Big Star Jeans (I think that's the name of the store)
we have our Gangsta hats on but were not very gangsta!!

We all hit a small wall Friday night about 6:30PM waiting for our dinner reservation at the Cheesecake Factory so we went to Dillards and all sat around. Janine did get these cute shoes and Patty got shoes as well, the rest of us just relaxed for a few minutes.
America's Next Top Model,
oh no its just Patty modeling this LOVELY hat, scarf thing.
The guys were all at home playing poker and sending us funny pictures of them asleep while feeding the babies, etc. So we decided to send them a funny picture. Nothing better than Victorias Secret right??? Now its our little secret....
When they picked me up for the outing in a truck I didn't understand now after seeing how much they really buy on this trip I GET IT!!! That truck was packed and there were plenty of us holding our purchases on our laps.
These girls take shopping to a whole new level for me. We had a great time and it was a lot of fun getting to know these gals better. I am really enjoying the friendships I have made in my ward and I like this stage of my life.



No comments: