Tonight I was sitting down with Mc doing his homework. I told him to work on h is "F's" and then we would go over them. And he said, "F like what the F!!" I had to leave the room and try not to look at Nikki but one snicker from her and it was over we both started to laugh. Nikki, thank you very much" brought the phrase, "What the F" into our home and it has rubbed off on, as you can see far to many of us!! I am sitting here wondering if he shared this with his teacher today when she asked what started with F!! None the less it was funny but not funny when you realize what your kid has picked up on... (When I put "F" it is only the letter not the mother of all mother words, we do not EVER drop that in our home!!) Needless to say it is time that we all clean up our mouths in this house. So, tonight I started a swear jar. Yep, if you swear in this house it will cost you .05 cents. I am going to win this and show Nikki and Jeff up on this one!! Mc is getting to the age when its not so cute for him to drop a wrong word...
2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha. That is hilarious. Kire has started to say "frickin" so I think I need to start a jar as well. But here's a funny story to help you feel better. My cousin was at preschool with her son and he had to say a word that started with D and he said douche bag. I died when I heard.
I was thinking we should have started this awhile ago, when Mc first called me a jackass! Compliments of you Britt, Thanks for that one!!
Post a Comment