Friday, January 29, 2010

Mc Just Chillin

McKade goes on spells where he really likes baths or wants only a shower. Right now he loves his baths and this is how I found him the other day. Just hanging out enjoying the warm water. He can spend hours in the tub. I kid you not the other day after two hours I had to make him get out of the tub. He really likes his alone, chillin time in there!!

2 comments:

Mike and Becca said...

a kid after my own heart. I love baths, however I don't think i've ever stayed in for 2 hours. My sister has though. First I thought he had a hat on, but i'm guessing it's the wash rag? :) mindy took the pic of jack in a sack.

Skye said...

I have to force Kire to take a bath after 3 days, hopefully he'll change soon.