This is supposed to be MY DOG but as you can see she LOVES Jeff. I found them like this the other day just having a little nap together. I thought it was pretty cute!! I would hope him having this dog would lessen the grief he has at me sending away his cat away but it has not. Jeff LOVES Spud and misses her and makes me feel guilty all the time about her going away. If you don't know the story the cat got in McKades crib before we brought him home from the hospital so we got rid of the cat. The cat is still alive, I think she is 21 and she is in a great home. But, my husband will NEVER drop it. I will have to hear about it til I am on my death bed. Now, just wait he will post a comment that the cat never got in the crib and my mom just made it up but its not true. So, I was a nervous wreck, I went through a lot to get my son and I didn't want some cat sucking his face off and killing him. So, Jeff look at how cute you and your DOG are and give me a little break!!
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment