When I got home at 10:00 PM Saturday night Jeff and Mc had the eggs ready to be dyed. McKade was so excited because he wanted Star Wars Eggs and I found them (they turned out to be crappy rub-ons we couldn't get on)

Mc lovin his dyed eggs!!

Mom so excited its OVER!!
Its been a long day and I am tired!!

Easter morning McKade found 12 eggs hidden inside the house...

Along with his hidden basket...

He got a DSI game, shirt, candy and movie UP!!

I got Mc a cool Star Wars shirt because he is obsessed. I usually hate character clothes but thought this one was hip enough!! He LOVED IT!!!

Next Easter Egg hunt at Grams & Gramps Benincosa's house with coats on because its cold!!

This is Garrick and Zane, his first Easter egg hunt.

Here is Mc and Colton lookin for eggs!! They could only get two money eggs each and as many other eggs as they could find!!

Mc thinking I wonder if I will like the candy that are in these eggs??


Colton, Jose and Kati!!

Mc checking out his Easter finds!!

Jayde getting ready to eat her treats!!
No comments:
Post a Comment