Thursday, April 1, 2010

Michael Buble

For Christmas my sister in law Camille got tickets to Michael Buble. The plan was she would go with her husband Phil. I said Phil do you really want to go and he said no but Camille will be mad. I said no she wont not if I go with her. A couple weeks later I got a text saying I was in!! Thanks Phil for letting me go in your place, or should you be thanking me for getting you out of the concert??? Anyway I am so glad I got to go and we had a great time but not before...
Camille's Aunt Joy passed away and the funeral was scheduled in Pocatello,Yes Wednesday the day of the concert. Camille and I had a whole day of fun, shopping, food and Buble planned. So we changed plans to food and Buble. When we got to Cheesecake Factory the wait was 40 minutes so we went to Applebees and had the worst meal ever. Did I mention it was a blizzard?!
Then we left to the concert 45 minutes early and sat in the car for 1 hr and 15 minutes after we got off the exit. Yes we were only less than a mile from the E-Center but in traffic that took 1 hr 15 minutes. This is us in the car in case we never made it to the show.
But, we did make it, we parked in the mud in a hotel parking lot but we made it. We missed the opening gig but made it in time to get this picture and a drink before the show started.
It was worth the wait in traffic, weather, bad food, funeral, etc because the show was amazing!!! He was so funny, charming, sexy, cute, sweet, swore which I appreciated he called Utah Bad Asses and sick bastards, etc it was great, he even paid tribute to MJ which was my favorite part!!
I mean look how cute he is, he sounds better live than on a CD which is very impressive. He got the crowd into the show and he was humble. I will definitely have to add him to my list that will never happen but is fun to have!! Thanks Camille, I had so much fun..

PS This is an outfit I bought in Vegas for when I reached my goal weight. I finally got to wear it because I reached that goal but of course am not satisfied and now have a new goal. I have a problem and wonder if I will ever be satisfied!!



5 comments:

Kristi said...

Even before I read the P.S. I was thinkin how HOT you looked! Great outfit, and you look terrific. Glad the show was fun!

Skye said...

You look so cute. I'm sad, my camera was dead so I didn't get any pictures with my boyfriend.

hendywow said...

Glad that he was "everything!" And morw...You LOOK HOT!!!!

Mike and Becca said...

ooo I do like michael buble. how fun

BellaRosePhotography said...

Hahaha!! You guys are dorks :) Dude, I want your shirt. Where can I get it!