Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring is HERE!!

Its Official SPRING IS HERE!! I came home from St. George and my tulips were out!!! YEAHhhhhhh, its a good thing if I would have come home to snow I think I would have re-packed and went right back down South!!
I also came home to another SURPRISE, Jeff had cleaned the entire house. While I was unloading the car Mc came out to the garage and told me our house was really clean. I walked in and thanked Nikki for cleaning. She stated she hadn't done it. I said Jeff cleaned? She said yeah!! I couldn't believe it because it was cleaned exactly the way I like it. I asked Nikki if Jeff had paid her to say he cleaned it?? She again said No, he cleaned. I called Jeff to tell him thanks but not before I let him know he had really screwed up. He asked WHY?? I told him now I know you can clean the house really good and just the way I like it!! He said oh I thought I was in trouble and then thought about it and said I didn't think of that. Now I will always expect him to clean this way. But Seriously, it was the nicest thing he could ever do for me and it made me feel like he really loved me and wanted me to be happy. I have an amazing husband and I love him so much. Thanks again honey for the wonderful surprise, it was the best gift EVER!!

1 comment:

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

What a nice hubby! Your tulips are gorgeous! I need to plant some in my yard :) Thanks for the post on my blog :) I'm doing really well!