McKade is growing up so fast at times I really struggle with the fact that he still does not have a sibling. Of course he thinks Nikki is his sister and he still talks about China on a regular basis so I am thankful for this in his life. Nikki was watching Mc the other morning while I was at work and she was cooking and Mc said what ya cooking and Nikki said Bacon. McKade of course said oh I don't like bacon and Nikki said what kind of person does not like bacon, everyone likes bacon. McKade then said to Nikki, "Nikki, that is just the way Jesus made me!!" When Nikki told me this story I laughed so hard, seriously where does he get this stuff. I love his funny personality, his curly hair, his smile, his excitement over his first loose tooth, and so much more about this kid. But, isn't there always a but, I still feel so sad that he does not yet have a sibling to share all this with. We will keep searching for a way to get a quicker adoption or keep trying to find the road we are supposed to take in this part of our journey. And for the time being I will keep enjoying this darling child of mine and all that he brings to my life!!
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago
1 comment:
Britt,
What a cutie. I feel your pain and what your going through I hope and pray a Baby comes your way really soon. Hang in there.
Post a Comment