Seriously when I see pictures of Mc with THIS AFRO I want to cut it OFF!!! But when we just comb it and its not so crazy I LOVE IT!! But, Mc said he is not cutting his hair. We will see what he says once the weather stays warm. This year we bumped him up a year in soccer so he could be on a team with his friends. (Also last year he ruled the field and it got a little embarrassing, this year he really has to work for it.)
He really loves soccer he hates getting his picture taken but loves soccer!!
This is Ellie Berrong his best little buddy. They play so great together that I hope it lasts. I hate the age when it won't be so cool for boys and girls to be such great friends!! Who decided it had to be that way??




No comments:
Post a Comment