Friday, April 16, 2010

McKade's Kindergarten Class

Here is McKade's Kindergarten Class 2010. It's hard to believe his first year of school is almost over and then my baby will be in 1st grade. I remember when he was born this all seemed so far away and now that seemed like yesterday. I really wish I had blogged backed then so I could easily see all his pictures and read all about him so I could easily remember all the special moments we have had together. Anyway, my sweet boy is on the middle row second from the left. He has a huge smile and has really loved school. He is reading very well and it makes me so proud of him. Today in the car I was sitting in back with him and he took my hand and just held it, it was such a sweet moment. I love you McKade!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

You had Mrs. King ... oh, what joy! :) We should talk.

What a cute kid!