Every Conference Weekend we do GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!
This is our first GNO in our TOOELE Real Deals
I have loved all my Real Deals stores but TOOELE had by far the most fun GNO!
The ladies loved the decor and the games.
Here is a winner, every 15 minutes we chose a number and the lady on that number won a prize!!
Here are some sorry losers upset that they never won!!Here are all Jens sisters and cousins and aunt hanging out enjoying the fun and the food. We always have yummy treats for the ladies to enjoy. This year I think GNO was so much fun because the ladies actually hung around, ate, chated and enjoyed the FUN!!
Here I am with a loyal, darling customer. On Facebook right now you can win a $500 shopping spree but you have to have a picture with a Real Deals owner, picture of the product in your home and a fun Real Deals story. I hope she wins!!





No comments:
Post a Comment