Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Pictures

School pictures...So I am new to the school thing but I bought his school picture in the fall and now these arrive in the Spring. I do like his afro but the smile, well he is struggling with it lately. He just wont do a natural smile it is so forced and don't know how to help him with it. So, I scanned in his picture but didn't buy them because they weren't my favorite. Also it feels like that is all we have done this past year is pictures. It is crazy to see this one compared to his fall picture, he really looks older in just a 6 months time.

Here is his Fall picture! He is so cute but smiling challenged!!
Here he is with his cousin Riley and Sage. They are modeling their petshops. Saige is cute because he is empty handed but I love it!!
Actually this is McKades 2nd cousins because they are my cousin Kelly's kids. It has been fun having kids the same age. They play really great together!!
This is McKade with his cousins Aidan and Brookie. These are my step-sister Ginny's girls. They live in Colorado and Mc sure loves their visits. Brookie and him are the same age. And Yes we only seem to have girls around!!
This is Madison (Ginny's) and Kati (Sterlings) the kids love to get together and fit in as much play time as possible on their visits to Utah..
This is Calvin Edward Lyman. He is my brother Bretts 6th BOY!!! They named him after my grandpa Calvin who passed away a year almost to the date of little Calvin's birth. He is so cute!!!

I love all the family I have so close to me and I enjoy spending time with them on their visits. I really hope to have another child so McKade will know the life with siblings. I can't imagine my life without my brothers and sisters.




2 comments:

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

McKade is so cute! love the pics!

hendywow said...

CUTE! He is gorgeous! I love his hair, don't let his Uncles teach him how to steal candy by hiding it in his FRO, like they did.