Friday, March 19, 2010

Sportsman Expo 2010

Jeff loves to take McKade to do things on Thursdays and if you don't know McKade loves hunting thanks to Uncle Sterling. So, Jeff was so excited to take McKade to the Expo this year and McKade was so excited to invite his cousin Kati. Luckily Kati is totally into this stuff as well and they had a great time. I didn't go, I had to work and I wasn't sad at all to miss this until I saw this picture. I would have LOVED to hold a baby bear!! McKade got a new hunting video that he watched first thing this morning when he woke up. I don't get it they whisper and its so boring but he LOVES it!! I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is such a fun, great dad!!

1 comment:

me? said...

whoa. i haven't seen your blog FOREVER! i had no idea you were doing IVF again. I am so sorry it didn't work out for you! i will pray china comes a lot sooner than 5 years. you are an amazing mom and any child would be lucky to have you! oh, and those wedding pics are pretty awesome!