Monday, March 29, 2010

South Weber Easter Egg Hunt

Today was the South Weber Easter Egg Hunt it is one of the many reasons I love living in South Weber. McKade loves the egg hunt. This year if you got a ticket in an egg you got a prize. It was so funny to see Mc and his strategy for getting candy...

Mc ran into a bunch of kids from his class which made this way more fun for him!!
They don't have to hunt much as you can see the candy is just laying on the ground but they did have to avoid the aeration poops!!
I laughed when I saw Mc's basket. It only had gum and eggs in it. What kid is picky about candy? MINE!! He really looked hard and only got the candy he wanted. It was an added bonus when he opened his eggs and found Tootsie Rolls, his FAVORITE!!
Jayde and Kati were at the hunt and Jayde did not want to take this picture but I MADE her. Kati got the most candy I think she got about 12X the amount of McKade. She wasn't picky in her choices!! McKade chose a crappy kite for his prize, I will have to get Kati to fly it with him. I hate that crap, I know mother of the year...
It was worth the $3.00, LOTS OF FUN!!





1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, if you are not up for mother of the year, we might have to consider blogger of the year. Seriously, we have been home an hour. You go! I'm just about ready to post about Christmas.