Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Triumph Youth Services

Many of you know I own a program for troubled teens. Almost 3 years ago I sold my part of the program the proctor program so I could stay at home and work at growing my family. About 2 years ago we opened two new group homes. We currently have 3, two we own and one we rent. I now go to Triumph once or twice a week and do quality assurance. It has taken myself, my mom and my sister in law quite some time but we have finally gotten the place decorated, well almost!!!
This is the outside of the main building, it used to be a big
metal warehouse that we had redone inside and out.
When you walk in the front door this is what you see. My aunt Cheryl painted this murial and I love it, she is so talented. It was my moms idea to hang the Triumph in the middle.
Next to the painting wall is our, I guess you would call it our "motto"
My friend Janine did our vinyl, she does a great job.
This is our conference room. Again Janine did the vinyl. This is our Mission Statement!!

Did I mention that my brother Sterling wanted the groups homes to be decorated rustic? He did which made things harder but in the end I think we pulled it off. Sterling has a pheasant farm that the boys work at for school credit so that is why the picture below.
This is the front entrance waiting area.
Front Entrance
Secretary Area
This is the second homes front entrance that we just started. More pictures to come as we get this home finished!!
Sterling Loves Labs!!

No comments: