Since the earthquake in Haiti I have wanted to do something to help but WHAT?? I have no money to just send so what can I do. For the past 3 years Real Deals as a Corporation has been donating to an orphanage in Haiti, Foyer de Sion.
http://www.foyerdesion.org/ Real Deals Corp came up with an idea that we decided to run with. So, over Valentines weekend we donated a portion of our sales to the Foyer de Sion orphanage. Right now FdS has 3 rented orphanages (all were badly ruined in the earthquake) prior to the earthquake FdS had been building a new orphanage to house all the children and not have them in 3 rented orphanages. This orphanage was outside of town and still okay. I hope that they can quickly get the new orphanage up and running and get the children shelter, food, water and clothing. It felt good to do something I wish I could only do more. If any of you want to donate I included the link so you can safely send money to an organization that we have checked out and have been helping for quite sometime. Your money will be put to good use and it will get to the children who really need it!!

One of the orphanages that was damaged!

Darling Haiti Kids also included on their web page is adoption information if you are interested.

This is what the new orphanage will look like, I am proud to help make it happen, because all donations no matter how small will make this place a home for many children!!
No comments:
Post a Comment