Monday, March 1, 2010

Darn Antwone Fisher

Well I couldn't even go 8 hours feeling sorry for myself because we caught Antwone Fisher on TV tonight and through the entire movie I couldn't stop thinking how truly great my life really is. I have so much to be thankful for such as wonderful parents and a step father who has changed my life and made me who I am today. I am glad I have a wonderful mother who raised me so well and gave me traits I will always cherish. I have two wonderful brothers who have always been my best friends. I have two wonderful step sisters that my Heavenly Father made possible for them to be in my life. I have the BEST friends, a perfect dog and I have the best husband in the whole world and he is the most amazing father and MOST important I have a son that I thank God for everyday of my life. He is sweet, hilarious, talented, loving and so much more and because of him I will always be blessed. Because of him I know my Heavenly Father loves me and has not forgotten me. Thanks Antwone Fisher for reminding me how great my life really is. I have so much more to be thankful for but my heart is to full to say more at this time.

2 comments:

BellaRosePhotography said...

And a sister-in-law who is the best and LOVES you very much too!!! Haha! Just thought I would add a little bit :) Anyway, Britt, We all love you and if you need anything just call. And you know that little word that you have to type in for a post....mine was"boobzoo" haha, might be my new word!!! I'm a dork!

Mike and Becca said...

I say post the bare ass! :) nothing to say to make the situation easier or better, but know that you do have the greatest sense of humor and I could just hear your voice in that last post... so you. let us know when you want to vent over dinner or somthing! love ya