Prior to starting my 2 week bed rest I had several people say what do you do for two weeks, do you go crazy, do you have a good book, how about your movie supply??? Well let me tell you what I did do for two weeks....
I pretty much crocheted...
I made 3 hats 1 brown for Ellie Berrong (this is Anna modeling) 1 pink for Frankie and another pink because my first one was to small. I love how the hats turned out and the flower is darling if I do say so myself!!
Here is the pink hat, I also made a headband for a little girl?? I also started crocheting this pink blanket and I worked on a white one as well. Future gifts for all my prego friends and cousins...
I also made some headbands for my sister Phaid, Kati and Jayde
So that is what I did for two weeks, I did read a book and did watch some movies but none so great as to share. I did take a daily nap which was nice but mostly I stressed over whether or not it worked and crochet kept my mind busy the best so I did it the most.
..........
MY AMAZING FRIENDS & FAMILY
I would like to also say thanks to my amazing friends and family. I don't know how I would have gotten through this ordeal without all of you. Thanks for the emails, calls, flowers, candy, cake, pie, letter and so much more!!!
The day after our news that this Invitro didn't work we got quite a few gifts at the house. First was a beautiful bouquet from my High School friends. Thanks Becca, Tara and Mindy I love you guys so much and appreciate all you do.
My neighborhood friends brought over this gorgeous bouquet. Thanks Jen, Patty, Bonnie, and Janine I don't know what I would do without such great friends that live so close and are so much fun!! Jen sorry you had to deal with the brunt of my sorrow I love you for putting up with me...
My sisters Phaidra and Ginny sent me these beautiful roses. I am so thankful that God found a way to get me some sisters. Thanks Sis's, I love you!! My house smelled so great for a good week and the flowers cheered me up each time I saw them.
The second I opened this package I started to sob. My best friend Tiffany and I used to go to Harmons and get a piece of white cake when we were having a bad day or whatever. She had a cake delivered to me since she lives in St. George. She knows me so well and I miss her and love her. Thanks to my friends who helped me eat this cake so I didn't gain 10 pounds!!Also thanks to Ster and Bruce for the pie from Maddox it was worth the 4 pounds I gained from eating it. Thanks Skye for the candy and sweet card, I appreciate your kindness and all you do for me. Thanks Char for the Pepsi and cookie, your the best ever!! Thanks Jan & Julie for the notes, treats and bread. Thanks Jennie for the dinner and taking care of my class. Thanks Kristy for the visit and Phaid and Zane for the visits they were the most fun. Thanks everyone for the call and emails. I hope I didn't forget anyone. I love you all and thanks so much!!! We really are doing better and were keeping busy which helps.
2 comments:
that's awesome to see all the support. and I love the cake friend... those kinds of personal touches are great.
Cute headbands my girls loved them! We love your family so much!
Post a Comment