Sunday, August 22, 2010

Damn Cat!!!

The other day I was out training for my 10K when a mile from my home this damn cat started following me and my friend Skye home. We tried to shew it but nothing stopped it from following us. Skye's husband is allergic to cats so I took the thing home or rather it followed me right to my door. It had a collar so we called the owners but of course no one answered so McKade offered to babysit the cat. An hour later the owner called, she was shocked at how far away we were from her home. She said its a daily thing she does, picking her cat up from somewhere.
McKade loved babysitting the cat. He said to me,
"Mom will you bring me home a cat on all your runs!!"

If I have a horrible year I blame this DAMN CAT, its black and it crossed my path at least 20 times this morning!!!!



1 comment:

Mike and Becca said...

hehe that's funny. I need that hair your boy has, it is just awesome