Every year for South Weber Days there are lots of things to do to get involved in the activities. Last year I ran the 5K and McKade was in the parade. This year I ran the 10K and McKade decided he was going to ride a sheep. To be honest I thought he would be way to scared and would back out at the last minute, but he didn't.
Here is McKade in his rodeo wear. I think he was really nervous and for some reason (my luck sucks) McKade was the 2nd to the last kid to ride in the entire rodeo. So, for 2 hours Mc probably sat and worked himself into a nervous wreck. But, he played it cool.
He is so cute!
Just like a real rodeo, all the cowboys and cowgirls paraded through the arena prior to the events!
Here is McKade waiting in line for his ride.
There were only 2 sheep that took right out of the gates, the others ones had to be kicked a little to get them going. Of course McKade got one of the fast ones and it took off and he was OFF. But I was so proud of him for riding and I think he had a lot of fun. (I will upload the video once I learn how)
No comments:
Post a Comment