Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rockefeller Center

Danny really wanted to go to Rockefeller Center. When we got there we decided to take a tour, I am glad we did it was very interesting and we learned a lot. Next time I go to New York I want to take more tours. So much to learn and see!!

Where all the umbrellas are is where the ice skating rink sits in the winter.

Britt and Tiff with our headphones on our tour.


I didn't get to see the Rocketts but I would love to next time.




Jeff laughing because we could not get Tiffanys attention to join in on the photo.


Danny and Tiffany on top of the Rock!!


Central Park is amazing how it just sits in the middle of this city. Next time I go to New York I really want to check out Central Park. There is so much to do and not enough time!!


Empire State Building


Britt and Jeff
Top of the Rock



After the tour we went and saw our 1st Broadway Play. Danny and Tiffany picked it out and it was a great show. Sean Hayes and Kristen did amazing jobs. The music was so fun and the story very entertaining. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would and I am glad we went. Had I have known how much fun it would be or how early Danny and Tiffany went to bed we would have seen a few more shows. Again I will add it to my ever growing list of what to do on my next trip to New York.



No comments: