Here we are at the New York stock exchange. We decided to spend the day seeing the sights and getting in a little shopping.

Yeah there was a necklace I really wanted here but I decided I better not...
The BOYS!!
We went to Canal Street which was supposed to be my favorite part of the trip. I had only been in two stores when we followed this guy down into a basement to see his GOODS, I don't think Danny liked this to much because we left Canal Street right after that. It was a little freaky but fun. I am so sad I didn't get more shopping in. Next time I go to New York I will most definitely spend more time on Canal Street in China Town and Little Italy. I also want to go to Coney Island and Carlos Bakery. And there is so much more I would like to do next time I go back, I hope it doesn't take to long to return...
No comments:
Post a Comment