I have been wanting to go to New York since college when I missed the chance to go with my mom because I had a final. Char was a good sport and took my spot. I FINALLY got the chance to go to New York and it was AMAZING!!! It was so much more than I imagined it to be.
Our hotel was a block off of Time Square which was wonderful and we spent lots of time there because of this. But wait I am getting ahead of myself. We went to New York with Jeff's friend Danny because Danny was given Yankees tickets by one of the banks they work with. He invited Jeff, we had no money, but said SCREW IT and went anyway. So, glad we just did it, had a great time!!
We headed right to Time Square the second we dropped our bags off at the hotel.
Jeff loving everything about New York especially the food and I took one for the team and had midnight pizza with him....
Danny & Tiffany Cox
Jeff has worked with Danny for several years but its the first time we all hung out together. They are such nice people, thanks for inviting us on the trip, so much FUN!!
We just can't get enough Time Square!!
Always something to see in Time Square, we also saw the Naked Cowboy (sorry ladies, no pictures) Sponge Bob, Hello Kitty and so much more!!
Time Square at night. We thought it was busy at 6PM but you should see the place at 11PM so many people, so much to look at. No wonder they just added bleachers so you can sit and check it all out!!
Jeff loving everything about New York especially the food and I took one for the team and had midnight pizza with him....
Danny & Tiffany CoxJeff has worked with Danny for several years but its the first time we all hung out together. They are such nice people, thanks for inviting us on the trip, so much FUN!!
We just can't get enough Time Square!!
Always something to see in Time Square, we also saw the Naked Cowboy (sorry ladies, no pictures) Sponge Bob, Hello Kitty and so much more!!
Time Square at night. We thought it was busy at 6PM but you should see the place at 11PM so many people, so much to look at. No wonder they just added bleachers so you can sit and check it all out!!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip to NYC. Dang girl, one coast to the other! I'm jealous! You are looking fabuous by the way.
Post a Comment