I finally got to take the subway today. I must admit I was a little disappointed, I didn't see to many freaks and no entertainment and it was way cleaner than expected. I saw no street or subway entertainment my entire trip in New York. But, the new stadium is amazing. I never saw the old one but this place had everything.
Thanks Ster, Char and Ginny for outfitting us for the game. It made it a lot of fun to be in Yankee gear and apart of the die hard Yankees fans.
We had great seats which we sat in for about the first 5 or 6 innings before we went up to the suite. The seats were padded and people waited on us so we didn't even have to leave to get food. It was rather WARM though, I started to melt..
Is this picture sick or what?? But check out the stadium it is HUGE!!
Danny and Tiff in the suite right behind home plate.
Jeff & Britt
Jason Frampton told me I should wear my hat, I think I looked pretty bad after melting in the sun. The suite was air conditioned which was nice. (We got the hat free which saved us a Mc prize at the game)
Its pretty sad that this is the only picture we have of Jason and Shelly Frampton. Jeff also works with Jason but they could only come the day of the game which was sad they were a lot of fun.




1 comment:
Loved reading your NY posts! Only 2 more days for me and I'll be there! :) But I definitely enjoyed the picture of you guys all watching the baseball game on TV in the suite! ha ha ha I just think that is too funny.
Post a Comment