McKade was blessed February 1, 2003 and Kian was blessed February 6, 2011. Almost exactly 7 years apart, its crazy how time works out. This is Kians blessing outfit. Jeff and I picked it out at the Silk Factory in Beijing China. We bought it knowing we would bless Kian in it. How wonderful it is to have him home and have him blessed, oh how I can't wait to take him to the temple and make him part of our forever family.
Jeff did a wonderful job blessing Kian. The Spirit was so strong and Jeff was very emotional and took several seconds until he could speak. I was so overcome with emotion I don't remember all that was said. But I do remember Kian being told that he needed to ask the Lord in all things and get direction from him. When it comes time for his mission and other things in life he needs to pray. 

Our house was packed so I forgot to take pictures and this again makes me sad. So I stole some from peoples blog and did take a couple but I wish I had one of our family on this day.
This is Hollis, Kian and Jen. I own the Tooele Real Deals with Jen. These two wonderful people long to have a child and I pray that one day they will feel the happiness we have with a child of their own.
Kian was in Hollis arms the entire time Hollis was at the house.
This is Sam and Hanna Humphries. I work with Sam and own Triumph with her husband Bruce.
Here is Colton, Char and Cheryl. Our family came over first and then after church our neighborhood friends came over. It was such a fun wonderful day!!
Camille and Makenzie Lots and Krsity Boatright. I haven't seen Kristy in a year or two so it was great to have her come. She used to work for me and we became close friends. I have missed her!!
Nyah and Kian. Nyah is my cousin Jessy's daughter and Kian really seemed to like her.
Cute Kids!!
Kian and Lydia, Jessy's other daughter.
Thanks to all that came and supported us today, we love you so much!!




1 comment:
Why didn't you steal the photo with you in it too? I thought it was cute. If you want hard copies I can email them to you. Glad we could go.
Post a Comment