This is my work, Triumph Academy, I cant believe I didn't take more pictures than this. But Ryan Jones is holding Kian. I hired Ryan to be my assistant before I left for China. In the background is Mike and you can only see the top of Lindsay's head but this is my team. They did a great job while I was gone and I am so thankful for all of their hard work. The kept wanting me to come in but Monday we had the doctors I tried to go on Tuesday but a bad snow storm closed down the freeway so finally on January 26th Kian and I made it to the program. They were darling and had a party ready with food and presents. Kian loved Nikki's pumpkin cake as did I, Kian also loved Judy's jalapeno jelly. Yep he likes it all!! (Judy teaches school at the program for Box Elder school district.) We got a gift card from Triumph Youth Services for dinner out at Applebees along with Jammies from Nikki and Ryan they had already gotten Kian an AC/DC shirt and jacket and red Converse. Lindsay got Kian som PJ's, bowls and snacks which Kian loved. Judy gave Kian a darling blanket her dad had sewn and a stuffed dinosaur. Triumph Academy gave us a gift card to Wal-Mart. Such a fun day but we didn't stay to long, Kian gets a little overwhelmed with all the new people.
Kelly and her kids made a visit. This is Kelly holding Emery and Kian. Emery is 9 months here, I think.
This is one of my favorite pictures Kian with McKade. Mc is in his Chinese clothes and he spent several days in them!! He even wore them to school!!
Kian in his Happy Place, the highchair. It is so fun to feed him because McKade wont eat anything these days. Kian really likes his peas!!
What a cute boy but oh how exhausting this has been. Fun but very tiring. We are really trying to get on a schedule but its hard with so much going on. We will continue to work on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment