
Well today McKade "kinda" started school. He got to go and meet his teacher Mrs. King, see his new classroom, and play on his new playground. His school is brand new this year and very nice. He was very excited to go to school but pretty disappointed when he found out I would not be leaving him there. Go figure the kid can't eat or ride the Alpine Slide but he is just fine with going to school all by himself. I have to admit I had a minor panic attack while listening to his new schedule which included filling out a volunteer sheet for his class. It hit me like a brick to the nose that now my life really had to revolve around his new schedule. It also hit me that I had no other kids following closely behind him yet and one day maybe ten years down the rode I might me sitting in these same small chairs doing this again. I took a deep breath, got a Pepsi (which I am not supposed to be drinking) came home and started blogging to calm down. I will survive this I keep telling myself. The Pepsi is helping......
No comments:
Post a Comment