


My sister Phaidra came up with an idea for our family to do the Biggest Loser contest. We started the first part of August and we end the first part of December. Each month a family is over a challenge. Each person put in $50.00 for the entire contest and each challenge the person who lost the least amount of weight has to pay the winner of the challenge $10.00. My mom, dad, jeff and I were over this challenge so the goal was you had to go up and down this hill 5 times. I really wanted to win the challenge but knew that Garrick would be my competition and sure enough he beat me by 10 seconds. His time being 8:56 and mine being 9:06. I really wanted to beat Jeff and I kicked his can by about 2.5 minutes. I was proud of Phaid with her bum knee she did great. Mike won the challenge and Garrick won the weigh in. Its a fun competition but as you can see by my large butt in these pictures I have a lot of work to do and need to kick it into gear. Next month we head to Wyoming to Bretts house for our next challenge. Hey Family, BRING IT ON!!!!!
2 comments:
I wish I could do this. I have not had any time to myself, and when I finally do it is to get things done around the house. I hope my mama's girl baby turns out like Nyah and takes good naps eventually. Some day Lydia will let other people hold her while I am around and let me work of the weight that she gave me.
Ya Britt you did good....wait till you see our video from ours..madi dissed me the whole time...we will post it soon..lol...that was hard for me but i am still going to kick your butt...YA BABY!!!
Post a Comment