Papa Green
McKade & Easton (Dawson was getting Popcicles)
McKade & a Cat (he tried to take it home)
McKade & the Cows
McKade & more Cats
Easton, Jayde & McKade

McKade & Easton (Dawson was getting Popcicles)
McKade & a Cat (he tried to take it home)
McKade & the Cows
McKade & more Cats
Easton, Jayde & McKade
My Step Moms father passed away Friday August 7, 2009. We knew Paul Green as Papa. As a kid I remember going to visit him in Vernal where he lived and spending several days with him with my step sister Andrea. He was always a very happy and loving man. Several years ago he moved to Robertson across the way from my Dad (Troy) and Step Mom. My Grandma Green continues to live in Robertson, WY. It was a very nice service and my brother, Sterling gave a wonderful talk. I really look up to Sterling and I always have. He has a wonderful gift and a way of teaching people when needed. I am really proud of him. I also got to finally see my brother Brett's home. I have been awful and never made the time to go and see his home. McKade thinks its heaven with all the animals. We really need to go back before it gets cold and spend more time there with McKade and my bro and all his boys. I have to admit its not an easy trip for me to take and brings back lots of memories that are connected to lots of emotions. Jeff was great to listen and talk me through many things. But it was good to see my family who I don't get to see very often. Overall, very nice visit:)
No comments:
Post a Comment