Saturday August 1, 2009 South Weber Days officially began. To start off the week Jeff played in the South Weber Days Golf Tournament with
Kyler,
Kraig and Stewart
Dearden. It was a scramble and they WON!!! Good Job guys. Jeff had a lot of fun and was glad to finally participate in the event. We love living in South Weber and this is one of the many reasons why we love it here. South Weber has the small town feel but lucky for us the big city is 5 minutes up the hill. Every year South Weber has a week of activities. Each year we
participate in the different events. This year Jeff did the golf tournament, I will do the 5k on Saturday morning and
McKade will be in the parade as well Saturday morning. Its a fun week and I am sure I will post more as it comes and goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment