I took Nikki up to Salon Tantrum today to visit with Tawnya. Tawnya is an amazing hair stylist I have been going there for years. I love Nikki's new cut, I think she looks HOT!!! She cut a ton of her hair out to give it some texture and shape and took a little more off the back than front for a subtle A-Line. It was Nikki's first time to a Salon and I think she likes it:) When we got home right as we walked in the door McKade said, "Nikki, you look so NEW!!" It was so cute, he loves her so much, but he would never admit it. They fight like brothers and sisters.
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago
2 comments:
Holy crap - Nikki looks so good I didn't recognize her, and she was plenty cute before. Tell her the girl with the big hair says so.
Jen...that is so funny!! Nikki looks so cute!! That cute really suits her!
Post a Comment