Tuesday, September 1, 2009

McKade's 1st Day of Kindergarten 2009

Mc is ready for Kindergarten

Lining up with his teacher Mrs. King

Today was McKades 1st official day of Kindergarten. He was not scared at all and couldn't believe I was walking him into school. He did give me a hug before he went in and he told me he loved me. Which was nice since he had been horrible to me all morning. I was fine as well with him going and I actually enjoyed time to myself. I did make McKades favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies for him when he got home from school. He was still starving so he ate spaghetti and next thing I knew he was passed out asleep on the couch. He must have had a busy first day of school. I can't believe that my baby is in kindergarten, seriously where does the time go??

No comments: