Best Part about Real Deals Convention 2009
Meeting Hawk at Mandalay Beach
(Worst part, being in my swimsuit when I meet Hawk)
Hawk was very nice and so was his body. I don't know if I am the only one who knew who he was or the only crazy fan that just could not leave him alone. But, So you Think You Can Dance is my Favorite show EVER so I had to say hello and get a picture!!
My Chinese friend David. I have had the chance to talk to David and ask him questions about China. All of you know I am obsessed with China, right!! Did you know fortune cookies are not even Chinese?? Yeah its an American thing, how sick is that. Anyway we are at Market shopping for cute goods for the stores!!
Char at Mandalay Bay taking a picture moment for Sterling.We had to walk 3/4 of a mile each way to Convention and as you can tell we got a little bored along the way!!
One day we were lucky enough to get to play Guitar Hero at breaks during Convention.
Ali letting loose while a cover band rocked out to Styx. Ali is hilarious.
Thursday night we got to attend Lion King as part of Convention. It was also Jens birthday so we had a great time. The show is amazing if any of you can get to see this show, GO!!Bountiful, Layton & Tooele Real Deals
Mom, Char, Britt and Jen
Check out Char with boobs and now junk!!


This year our Real Deals Convention was held in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay. It was a fun convention but starting Wednesday and going til Saturday at 11PM then going to market Sunday and Monday really wears you out. It was fun to have Jen Hebdon come along with us. For those of you who don't know Jen, my mom and I are opening a Real Deals in Tooele, UT. Jen is going to help us run it there since she lives in Granstville. It may look like we had lots of fun and free time, we did not. But, you know us we made sure to fit the fun in where and when we could!!


1 comment:
Whatever, you look hot in that swimsuit. And I would have admired him from a distance, but I don't know if I would have gone up to him, good for you. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment