Sunday, September 27, 2009

Calvin A Warren
Memorial Golf Tournament 2009
My Uncle Paul had a great idea to have a yearly golf tournament in honor of my Grandpa Cal. So, we got a lot of family and friends together and had a day of Golf at Meadowbrook Golf Course in SLC. It was fun but my cousin Cali asked me why we never did this when Gramps was alive. I thought how true and how sad, live each day to the fullest and cherish all your time with your loved ones. And for those family who missed this don't next year it was so much FUN!!

Kelly Ross, Cheryl Leavitt, Nikki Leavitt and my Beautiful Grandma Virginia Warren
Our hats say Cal they are so cute!!
My Mom, Vickie Benincosa

McKade and Rick Farmer. Rick is my cousin Cali's husband and my golf buddy for the day. We both sucked pretty darn bad but we had fun doing it!! He was also a good sport to let Mc play along with us the front nine holes and then Mc went with his dad the last nine holes.

My team-Danny Warren, Anthony Warren, Brittani Lots, Rick Farmer
It put on a little pressure being the only girl but I just had fun and tried my best. My cousins were so patient with me and I had so much fun playing golf with them.
Can't wait til next year, I better start to practice!!






No comments: