Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jeff's 34th Birthday

Jeff celebrated his 34th Birthday his Way, All Day!!He started by golfing at Thanksgiving Point in a tournament where he won about $175.00 in the pro shop. Then I think I finally got him a gift he liked. I sent him to see my friend who fitted him for clubs. Now I need to get some money to buy him the clubs for Christmas. Then he chose Benihana for dinner with some friends. He had a great day!!
Brittani Lots, Nikki Leavitt, McKade Lots, Jeff Lots, Hollis Hebdon and Jen Hebdon.
Our waitress & chef sung with us to Jeff and it was GREAT and Stinking Funny!!


Mc, Jeff & Hollis

Mc's menu turned into a cute chefs hat!

Hollis & Jen spoiled Jeff with shirts, hat & pen, divet tool and money clip from the Masters!
Jeff loved these gifts, they were creative and right up Jeffs alley.
I hate that Jeffs birthday has come and gone because it means that mine is around the corner and I don't want to get a year older!!

No comments: