Sunday, September 27, 2009

Utah State Fair 2009

Dawson Lyman, Easton Lyman, McKade Lots
McKade Lots
Dawson & Easton Lyman


After the golf tournament we went to the State Fair so Mc could see all the animals. My mom got us free tickets at work so my mom, me, jeff, nikki, mckade, dawson & easton all went to the fair. I must say the animals were great and fun to see but once you left into the rides and other stuff it was to crowded with to many weird people so we let the boys all do one thing and get a treat. Mc chose to play a game instead of eat, this should not surprise anyone. Mc also decided to ride the horses while the other boys road the tidal wave. I could not believe my mom put these little boys on the tidal wave by themselves. I thought they would fall out thank goodness they didn't but Dawson looked scared to death. After he said he was only a little scared. It was fun but it was a long tiring day.

No comments: