My Grandmother Virginia Candland Warren was born on July 10, 1926 to Leeland and Lillian Candland. This year my uncle Paul decided to hold the Golf Tournament on her Birthday. We had so much fun playing golf with our family and friends and also celebrating Grams 84th Birthday.
Each cart had the above picture on the back!!

Last year I was paired with 3 of my young HOT cousins to play golf with. This year I was paired with 3 OLDER but still handsome men, and my darling McKade!!
Kimball, my moms cousin was in our group along with my dad Rob and my moms cousins husband Craig. I thought it was so funny that Kimball had a hat on from Nasa that said "I Need My Space"!! He got anything but space today with an extra kid in the cart, an extra set of golf clubs and absolutely NO personal space. But he was a trooper, McKade really enjoyed him and still talks about him...

Last year I was paired with 3 of my young HOT cousins to play golf with. This year I was paired with 3 OLDER but still handsome men, and my darling McKade!!
Kimball, my moms cousin was in our group along with my dad Rob and my moms cousins husband Craig. I thought it was so funny that Kimball had a hat on from Nasa that said "I Need My Space"!! He got anything but space today with an extra kid in the cart, an extra set of golf clubs and absolutely NO personal space. But he was a trooper, McKade really enjoyed him and still talks about him...


No comments:
Post a Comment