Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just My Luck

While we were all on vacation in California the Brand New water heater at our group home exploded and there was water EVERYWHERE!!! This all happened two days before our audit with the State of Utah. Seriously what is MY/OUR LUCK??? Brand New Water Heater, Just Finished Decorating building, Getting Ready for Audit, family on vacation-we have a flood!!! Poor Bruce and his wife Sam had to get all this together on their own. They are amazing people!! So, my newly decorated conference room below was the main room damaged so that is getting repaired.
This is the room prior to the flood. Also my luck, look really close at the vinyl on the wall and Individuals is spelled wrong. Sam noticed this after it being up there for about 4 months. Something else I will need to fix.
With no conference room here is what our Treatment team looked like. I could not fit myself or Lyndsee in the picture. Dave the first guy on the left in the picture laughingly asked if we were going to stare into each others eyes. OK Luck I am ready for SOME GOOD!!!!

No comments: