
I stole this picture off my friend Patty's blog. This is the gang Mc has spent a lot of time with this summer. Mc is the crazy kid in the picture still wearing his bike helmet because he can't take it off himself. The neighbors invited him along when they went to see the goats down the street. Mc loves animals and LOVES playing with friends. I think it was about 1 o'clock when we left. He came home long enough to grab his swimsuit and then he left again. I finally had to drag him home at 5PM. He was having so much fun. I think it really hit me for the first time that McKade is grown up. He would rather spend time with friends than me!! It hurts a little but I know he will continue to grow and change. At least he still lets me snuggle, hug and kiss him. I will sneek as much in of this as I can before he is to old for that as well.
1 comment:
STEALER! Good thing your friend Patty is so cool and has a camera that is glued to her hip. :)
Post a Comment