Before going on our trip Jeff got on the Internet and showed McKade places we could go in California. Mc chose Seaworld and Legoland as the places he wanted to visit. Legoland just added the Sealife Center and of course McKade wanted to do this. So we added it on for $12.00 each. I am putting in these amounts so one day McKade will know what it cost for us to go and how much it will cost for him to take his kids someday. To get into Seaworld with 4 of us it cost $130.00, to get into Legoland with the Sealife Center for 3 of us it cost $160.00. We had coupons for both and saved lots, I cant imagine what it would have been like paying full price.
We started at the Sealife Center, I really enjoyed this place and so did McKade


McKade and Zane. Phaidra, Garrick and Zane decided to go to Legoland as well and we had a lot of fun. At first I just wanted to go home but we ended up having a great day.
This is McKade in a Mermaid leaf or something like it.
McKade and Brittani touching the star fish, etc...
McKade, Zane and Garrick touching more starfish. I have the cutest boy ever!!!
All the doors said "Authorized MCs only" we thought this was funny since we call Mc.

Zane and Phaidra

Jeff
This is the entire reason why Mc wanted to go to Legoland. He wanted to drive the cars!! He got his Legoland drivers license and thought it was the coolest thing ever. At the end of the day he said to Jeff and I. Now that I have my Legoland drivers license does that mean I can come here and drive whenever I want. We thought that was pretty funny.

McKade liked Legoland because he is afraid of big rides. So, all these little rides were great for him. I hope he gets brave before our next trip because I like a good roller coaster.


Mc really enjoyed this slide!! It reminded me of the old school days at Lagoon.
My eyes killed me in Cali, this is why I hated the beginning of the day at Legoland. I finally gave up and took off all my makeup. I know I look lovely. Once my eyes felt better I had a much happier day!!
There were a total of 3 rides that Zane could ride, but he was a great boy the entire day!!
Mc got onto this ride with this family and the mom just looked at her friends and chuckled at this kid that just joined them. They were so nice to him and he had fun. I was watching Zane while the others were on a coaster so Mc just joined some strangers. Being an only child he is used to making friends really quick if you want to play!! After I told the lady thanks and she was so sweet and said no problem and what a cute boy Mc is.Final Ride of the NIGHT!!
Bye LegoLand!!






No comments:
Post a Comment