My mom turned 58 this year. I hate it when my posts get out of order but it has happened. My moms birthday was June 4th. It's always a crazy time due to the last day of school but we did manage to get together as a family, well most of us, and celebrate her special day.
My mom wanted a cake from Parsons bakery in Bountiful so I, being the great daughter I am picked her one up from there. It was really yummy!!
My mom LOVES biking so for her birthday she got what she wanted a bike ride. I drove them out to 12th street in Ogden (Timberline) and dropped them off with their bikes. I kid you not I had been home only 5 minutes when they called and said they were home. I told them next time they could ride their bikes there and back, they agreed. Mom had a fun day biking, shopping and lunch with Cheryl, movie with friends, BBQ with family, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment