Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Neighborhood FRIENDS!!

I love living in South Weber!! We have officially been in South Weber 5 years now and we love it here. We have made so many wonderful friends so there is always someone to do fun things with. Or in this case a whole bunch of people to do something with!! This is the second year we have joined the neighbors at the Drive In. This year we saw Toy Story 3. We go about an hour or so early and eat pizza and tons of other yummy treats and candy. This kids hang out, we hang out and its a great time.
Here is the WHOLE GANG!!
We have the Morgans, Murphys, Porters, Berrongs, Lots and Bell Families at this outing, lots of fun and a great movie.
Here are just the kids, they were filthy from playing in the dirt.

Janine, Kim, Brittani, Bonnie & Jen
Here are the LADIES, minus Patty who is taking the picture she didn't want you to see how old she looked today since it is her birthday and I think she is like 49 or something!! HA HA Just kidding Patty you know I love ya...



2 comments:

Mike and Becca said...

that's an awesome idea. I may have to see if my neighbors are up to that. Sounds fun!!

Patty said...

PISSANT! :)