Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Final Beach Day, I am so sad....

Zane was this happy the entire trip, he was such a good boy even with having a cold!! He is just chillin enjoying the sun, sand & water.
Jeff & Garrick out catching some waves on the kids boogie boards
Mc and I making up a game of baseball with a shovel!!
Jeff heading out for more fun. He was a little bit of a Barny when he went out the first time and was about to attach the leash to his ankle. No worries Jayde got him all straightened out!!
Zane and Mc spent a lot of time together this trip and they played great.
Wow Jeff you are HOT, nice pose!!
Hey take your shirt off your at the beach, ha ha ha your tan lines are AWESOME!!!
I love sandy beach toes!!


You could not keep Zane out of the water he LOVED it!!



Lots of sand castles were made
Mc catching his own waves at his own pace. I made him go out a little farther and he did not like it. He is a VERY stubborn kid who likes to do everything on his OWN time frame.



Bye Solana beach we had lots of fun with you.

No comments: