Jeff and I were getting ready to head to New York for a couple of days so we decided to spend an afternoon with McKade prior to leaving. Mc chose to go to Boondocks, somewhere we haven't been before. We started the day off with some mini golf...
Mc and Jeff were pretty good but I am sure I kicked their trash this round!!
Mc was a little freaked out when this thing started talking and blowing fire out of his hat. Of course he only did that for Jeff and I since we sunk our putts!!
Then Mc decided he wanted to ride some race cars. He was barely tall enough and I was shocked and thrilled he was brave enough to do it.
Mc getting ready to RACE!!
He got the hang of it real quick and even started passing people in the end.
We had a great time as a family but of course Mc didn't want to leave and has been asking to go back ever since we returned. Next time I will buy him an unlimited pass, it is by far a better deal. I love spending time with my husband and son and I know how blessed I am to have my little family, love you boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment