A day at Sea World. I was most excited for this day because I love Sea World. The first thing we did when we got there was go and see the Shamu show. So sad and disappointed that they no longer swim with the whales. I mean one person gets killed and ruins it for the rest of us. But it was still amazing to see those beautiful animals. Mc had no idea what we were waiting for and kept saying he didn't want to wait to see the show. When those whales came out I got tears in my eyes watching McKades face. He looked at us and I read his thoughts, "holy cow are you seeing what I am seeing, those are huge whales and they are so close!!" by time he found his own words he couldn't quit saying how great it was and he was in awe for a full 30 minutes.
We brought Kati with us for her birthday present. She is so great with McKade, we love her so much and we were so happy she came with us!!
McKade & Kati, we took Mc to see the big horses but they to are gone, another let down!!
Mc in front of I don't know what but it was cute. He wouldn't ride the water coaster so I sat with him and we waited for Kati and Jeff to ride it.
Kati and Jeff are in the back row, Jeff is in red!!
They got a little wet but had a great time. Kati said it was a good thing we didn't make Mc ride this one, it was a pretty good ride!!
Buluga Whale in the Arctic. We tricked McKade into riding the helicopter ride, he enjoyed it but truly thought we had been on a helicopter, underwater, etc. It was darling to watch his face and Kati could not quit laughing on the ride because he thought it was so REAL!!
These Polar Bears are amazing and DARLING, I wish I could snuggle one without them ripping my face off!!!
Kati hiding in a bear cave.
Kati & Mc
Brittani and Jeff, photo courtesy of McKade
How does Mc measure up to an Eagle??
Jeff, McKade and Kati
We made Mc ride the water ride and he cried in line for an hour and ended up loving the ride. Jeff and I protected him from getting wet but Kati sat alone and she was DRENCHED!!! They would not let her ride this with Mc so Jeff had to!!
McKade & Kati, we took Mc to see the big horses but they to are gone, another let down!!
Mc in front of I don't know what but it was cute. He wouldn't ride the water coaster so I sat with him and we waited for Kati and Jeff to ride it.
Kati and Jeff are in the back row, Jeff is in red!!
They got a little wet but had a great time. Kati said it was a good thing we didn't make Mc ride this one, it was a pretty good ride!!
Buluga Whale in the Arctic. We tricked McKade into riding the helicopter ride, he enjoyed it but truly thought we had been on a helicopter, underwater, etc. It was darling to watch his face and Kati could not quit laughing on the ride because he thought it was so REAL!!
These Polar Bears are amazing and DARLING, I wish I could snuggle one without them ripping my face off!!!
Kati hiding in a bear cave.
Kati & Mc
Brittani and Jeff, photo courtesy of McKade
How does Mc measure up to an Eagle??
Jeff, McKade and Kati
We made Mc ride the water ride and he cried in line for an hour and ended up loving the ride. Jeff and I protected him from getting wet but Kati sat alone and she was DRENCHED!!! They would not let her ride this with Mc so Jeff had to!!



No comments:
Post a Comment