Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My 1st Beach Bonfire

After saying good bye to Christian we headed back up the street fair Mc had to get these killer shades and Aydan being in love with Mc needed some cool shades herself.
They are super cute kids!!

After the street fair we headed to HB for the last part of our family reunion. We had a bonfire on the beach. This was a first for me, it was very cold but fun. I hate smells so I hate fires but I enjoyed myself and let loose and got stinky!!

Rob and Vickie, Kati, Madison, Garrick, Gin and Mike, Ster, Colton and Char

Phaidra and Zane

My Family
McKade, Brittani & Jeff
I love being at the beach with you!!

Me and my hubby!!

Mc had to take another picture of us!!
Chillin at the Bonfire!! Bye Benincosa Family see you at the next reunion!!

Since we only had one hot dog at the bonfire we decided to get Sushi afterwards with the Lyman Gang!! Christian recommended a place in Newport I think it was 930 Sushi. It was very yummy and the kids thought it was really fun sitting on these cushions. The Lyman kids love sushi, it is a big dream of mine for Mc to eat anything. Thank goodness for him there was a McDonalds next door. If he only knew what he was missing!!

No comments: