Friday, June 18, 2010

And FINALLY, He RIDES!!!

McKade had no desire to ride his bike without his training wheels. Until early this spring I noticed he was riding his bike but the training wheels were bent up so high he was not even using them. I explained this to him but he would not let me take them off. It took about 2 more weeks and he FINALLY let me take off this training wheels this week. Now I can't keep him in the house he is off on his bike all the time but as you can see he has to wear his helmet!!






He loves his bike and he was so excited to call his Grandma and Grandpa Benincosa to share the news and he can't wait for his first bike ride with them on a bike trail!! McKade is a very cautious kid which I like so it was no surprise this took awhile but I am happy to see him enjoying his bike.




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good for Mc!! Don't you love being in a cul de sac? Miss you...and your like 100 yards away. Let's play soon.