
Shit, Damn, Hell, Ass, Bitch.... I guess now that I am private I can really let it ALL OUT!!!!! Just Kidding but it is nice to know that only the peeps I have invited can now read my blog/journal!! I don't have to run into a random person at church, my husbands boss, etc saying oh I read your blog and me thinking ok what have I just talked about??? Did I swear?? Oh crap why did I post my damn weight now they know!!!! But I am a little sad that someone who may be struggling with infertility/adoption can no longer find some sort of comfort or direction by reading my blog without me inviting them. But it really felt like the right thing to do because I really do treat this like my journal and I pretty much tell it all!! I have lots of posting to catch up on but I ate like crap today so I need to enter a food coma for about 12 hours or so and then catch up on life!! Toilets I know you are growing mold, house I know you need dusting and laundry I can smell you but I too will get to you later!!!! *So I was going to take the above picture BUCK naked but I chickened out, just thought you should know!!!
7 comments:
HA HA HA! You are so funny! Thanks for the invite. I love reading your blog. I hope all is well :)
Glad I'm not on the banned list of weirdos who read your blog. I'm all for letting it all hang out, but I think your picture was very tastefully done.
oh my word! soooooooo funny. My husband wishing you would have gone buck naked! :) I may have to copy you on that when I go private!
HA HA HA That was too funny! Can't wait to read more - you crack me up.
yes, naked would have been better, but i still love every bit of that top line. I feel the same way, I hate it when people say, oh I read your blog, and I have to think back and wonder what profanities I've used recently. good job today, I'm still sweating.
I, for one am glad that you were not naked. It would have been a little jarring without warning. Now that you have warned us, I say, BRING IT ON!
You are awesome Britt!
Post a Comment