When we went to convention last month we had to write a story about our biggest fan. We haven't had any crazy stories yet so we decided to write about the damn birds that keep getting in our store. One morning I walked into a huge dead bird laying on the ground. I freaked out and scream like a little girl. It was worse having to pick the thing up and take it to the trash. I had gloves on and about 12 paper towels. A couple of weeks later we have another bird but this time its ALIVE!! Jen grabs a net from the fishing section and catches it and puts it outside like its no big deal. She now has the nickname Crocodile Jen Dee!! Well the birds just cant wait til Thursday to shop we have caught them sneaking a preview on several other occasions since then. Thursday I walked in and met Jen at the door she looked a little sad. This time the fan wasn't so happy taking a sneak preview....
I am sad to report that at 9:47am birdie died of to much excitement. She will be greatly missed, NOT!!!!! RIP damn bird!!!!!!So we will see if her other birdie friends get the memo and stay out!! I am sick of cleaning bird shit off my lovely decor!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment